Here are the rules:
- This is my blog. I get to set the rules and amend them as I see fit.
- I try to back up my information with credible sources. Therefore, I’m more likely to link to something from the Wall Street Journal rather than “Joe’s Blog”, unless a blog has links to what I deem are credible sources.
- A few caveats to #2: I’m one person. Therefore, if a story I link is proven false or retracted, I’ll make a good faith effort to correct it. If I miss something, gently point it out to me. I can’t do everything. Second, because I link to something doesn’t mean I endorse everything that person/blog/website has ever written or posted since the inception of the Internet.
- Comments are welcome. Vulgar language, harassment, threats, and basic ignorance are not. Your comments will not be approved for publishing, so don’t even bother. Please note that I include outrageously poor spelling/grammar/punctuation under “basic ignorance.” The Internet is full of information about spelling/grammar/punctuation. Take a second and look it up.
- Contribution is welcome. If you wish, I’ll give you credit (I will always cite anyone you link me to) or you can remain anonymous. Please make an effort to link to credible sources. An e-mail saying “a friend of a friend of a friend said X” won’t work unless you have a news article to verify it.