The purpose of this blog is simple. It’s designed to tell you, the average American citizen, what the TRUE and GENUINE economic impact of “cap and trade” environmental legislation will mean.
For your family.
For your job.
For your future.
For the American economy.
On Friday, June 26, the House of the United States Congress passed “cap and trade” legislation. A bill that’s almost 1,400 pages that no one in either the House or Senate has bothered to read, and a bill that’s not even fully written yet.
- This blog will dispel the myths and lies coming from the Obama Administration, as well as high-ranking government officials like Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank.
- This blog will explain what “cap and trade” really means, how it’s based on the increasingly politicized “science” behind the global warming myth.
- Why “global warming” alarmism is a lie, based on poor science and driven by politics more than facts.
- What the TRUE agenda behind “cap and trade” is (and it’s not about protecting the environment so much as it is about punishing American entrepreneurship and lessening our quality of life).
- How to contact YOUR representatives to get this bill stopped in the Senate and let politicians who voted or vote for this enormous nation-wide tax, which taxes ALL income levels and will disproportionately impact low- and middle-income families the hardest.
Please feel free to contact me with any stories, news reports, press releases or other information pertaining to cap and trade legislation.
Let’s fight this. Let’s win. Let’s protect our economy, our jobs, our wallets.